Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Improv and Us

Hey guys do you know what is really fun improv. I know I mentioned this in my other post but that didn't do improv justice. So I just started taking free improv classes with Monkey Butler which is the inspiration behind the title of my blog. I thought that it would be difficult but its really fun. Of coarse it can be challenging at times but never the less its still fun. The way I discovered improv was on an an artisans re-treat called Tara Nova with my church Mosaic and I tried improv as one of my activities. I fell in love with improv and after that I knew that I wanted to take improv classes back home in Los Angeles after the re-treat. So what about any of you guys? Have you found improv or some other form of acting to be a blast? If so we would love to hear about your experiences as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment