Monday, October 19, 2009

Tim Meadows and IKEA

Hey guys lets talk about Tim Meadows. My funniest memory of Tim Meadows is from Saturday Night Live and as the Ladies Man. Recently I have really grown in my appreaction for the art of comedy acting as I have decided to start taking improv classes so when ever I see such a talented individual as Tim Meadows I am really impressed as I'm learning the difficulties of comedy acting. I was actually rather delighted when I found out that Tim started his career with improv. Anyway sorry for the improv tangent but lets start the blog by talking about Tim Meadows. What we think is the funniest piece or show he has been a part of or if you have comedy acting experience that you would like to share feel free to blog on that as well. By the way Tim Meadows is in a new on-line series called Easy to Assemble where Tim is applying for a job position with IKEA and he has SNL on his resume very funny stuff check it out and you can comment on that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment